Privacy Policy

Sejal built the LGBO Developer app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Sejal at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.
The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at LGBO Developer unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app
Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Service Providers
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Security
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at [snshingala87@gmail.com].

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Were can I receive the money on my bank account or on my phone number?

      Delete
  2. Hello Pour from this app see if you Please know if anyone knows Get the dollar or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please is true that if pay this game you will get money from it.

      Delete
    2. I will love to understand how I am going to get the money from 20000 Coins

      Delete
    3. Send our money man if this is not a scam nxa

      Delete
  3. Bagaimana Cara memberikan data pribadi???

    ReplyDelete
  4. anybody withdrawn cash from this app? is this legit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 72 hours is over or this app is scam

    ReplyDelete
  6. this app is scum because its more than 72 hrs and they don't pay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi why u r not give payment my India bank account number kotak mahindra Bank -2114402244 please money soon

      Delete
  7. Babkuf banate sabko muje mere paise melne chiyea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz send my amount ..72 hr z over ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kalo pun ga bayar, nama nya juga game jangan di pake prasaan, santuy aja.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no. It's been quite a few days and I still didn't receive my money. And one things there's no option to add either your PayPal account. Sadly, when I withdrew my money it was gone without receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why not send money. How to credit the account

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toxic people
    Do what you have promise to your customers. We agreed to your policy that we may incur data from using and supporting your app in exchange to the rewards that you have promise. Now what?
    It's your turn now to return the favor.
    Getting rich from the expenses of others?? Is that what you after?
    Well you're all TOXIC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gimana caranya apa benar" tidak bisa di pake kah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where is my money.... It's been a weeks i haven't reserve it yet its such a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This app is scam never pay & not responsible

    ReplyDelete
  16. no responsed this app is scam so disappointed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tolong klo memang sudh tidak bisa wd bilang

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fake app Fake Fake Fake uninstall this app waste your time for this app

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm going to suck the creator of this app let's take this to court bro
    I'm a lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  20. What's really going on here 72hrs are over and I haven't receive my money why or you are a scammer men

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't received my money 💰 and I play with my data maybe you forget the we buy data

    ReplyDelete
  22. All this is nonsense no response nor deposits. Give what you promise.

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks you lacking week I have received my 💰 , thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  24. lucky weel thank you very much I have received my money after 6 days

    ReplyDelete
  25. Why do you taking away the money without giving me promit to follow

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is this real app for making real money?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cause I don't want to worst my time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Am uninstalling the app coz I can see that Is a prank

    ReplyDelete
  29. Why not send money. How to credit the account

    ReplyDelete
  30. Why not sending money 72hrs is over

    ReplyDelete
  31. 72 hrs is over please send money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No send 💰 why 100 clok what is prablams
      No reply wy

      Delete
    2. You are companie no good work u lose work

      Delete
    3. No send 💰 why 100 clok what is prablams
      No reply wy

      Delete
  32. Didn't receive mine either just wondering what a fuck is happening

    ReplyDelete
  33. 72hrs is over is 8dys now I did not get my money yet what is going on

    ReplyDelete
  34. I didn't get my money and 2week have pass,is this app real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my no.0719558179 has nothing.why and i took my time paying,

      Delete
  35. Hey, how can i get the money you promised, my 72hrs of waiting till thursday last week now gone, is this game real, how will we encourage others to play when i see no pay. I gave my number as 0719558179 but havent heard any feedback ever since, whats up? Do something. ..Am from Kenya.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey where is my money.Hmm.why did you tell me you Tell me that 20000coins and I follow the rules after that 72hrs now 2weeks ago why did you want to Tiff and so now where my money collect my number and get me my money 0592620714

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey where is my money.Hmm.why did you tell me you Tell me that 20000coins and I follow the rules after that 72hrs now 2weeks ago why did you want to Tiff and so now where my money collect my number and get me my money 0592620714

    ReplyDelete
  38. Am still play am waiting to see how good the app is though it is enjoying game I love it

    ReplyDelete
  39. How would I correct my cashout to my account?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Where are my money
    Very bad app
    No money only time vest

    ReplyDelete
  41. waiting for my payment ...iwithdrew today waiting for the 72hrs...looking forward to work with u again

    ReplyDelete
  42. Am waiting my money so what can I do

    ReplyDelete
  43. My money send me +255763291835

    ReplyDelete
  44. I think this App is fake because i requested my money but still no sign of it from this App 🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. 72 hrs is over still waiting for your payment

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm collect to 20000coin game win my payment withdrew my Acc no089020165652 hnb bank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye Kya paise account Mai tumhare plz reply karo

      Delete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I don't understand about this app 72hrs is over

    ReplyDelete
  50. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Send my may my Acc no 089020165652 hnb bank

    ReplyDelete
  52. Send my payment my Acc no089020165652 hnb bank

    ReplyDelete
  53. This app is prank app no real money I have withdraw my coin know is 5day this is bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  54. Fake money I just wasted my time playing this game fub and who made this app is very stp

    ReplyDelete
  55. Now is 90hrs still waiting for money stupid person who made this app fuck you you have dogs mind

    ReplyDelete
  56. Send my money in +255742186774,I withdraw coins 20045 please

    ReplyDelete
  57. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  58. After 5days pass send my payment Acc no089020165652 hnb bank

    ReplyDelete
  59. Send me my money 72 hours is over

    ReplyDelete
  60. After 8 days passed why? Please send my many Acc no 089020165652 hnb bank

    ReplyDelete
  61. My money is not coming why?????

    ReplyDelete
  62. Please send my many sir Acc no 089020165652 hnb bank

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi mere BHI paise nhi aye Abhi tak plz bhejo plz reply me

    ReplyDelete
  64. My account is 51036175734 please?

    ReplyDelete
  65. 72hours is over where is my money 0769305606

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi muze to lagta Hai ye sab fake Hai koi money nhi milenge

      Delete
  66. Money milengen ya nhi plz muze jaroort Hai esliye Maine Etna time Diya no plz bheo

    ReplyDelete
  67. Mera Paytm no Hai 8379954470 esper bhejo plz

    ReplyDelete
  68. Please I tried to sign up for the PayPal account but I have been told that I will sent to a code up to now I haven't received

    ReplyDelete
  69. Am sure this is not a joke because am waiting for m7 money that's my mobile money number 671633936

    ReplyDelete
  70. Pls reduce the coins number for widdrow the mony and don't prank with peopls

    ReplyDelete
  71. Please there is need get us the feed back about the payments delay because we really put in data to play the game hoping to receive back through that payment.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Ah! So you won't get any money?

    ReplyDelete
  73. Paisa de de varna acha nhi hoga tmne subko bawakuf samjha hai kya sabko log itne mehnut se her din scratch krte hai taaki use uska money mil jaaye...paise nhi de sakte toh app bana he mat...

    ReplyDelete
  74. 72 hours is over yet there's no payment

    ReplyDelete
  75. Where is my money 72 hours are over are you fake

    ReplyDelete
  76. Plzz yarr paise de de mai tmhara app famous kr dungi...

    ReplyDelete
  77. Is fake news , I win 20000coins don't give me my money win

    ReplyDelete
  78. I need my money 72h passed it is almost a month?

    ReplyDelete
  79. Plus my money 72hrs z over Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  80. Where is my money?72hr is over yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Replies
    1. Its been days now bt i did not receive any payments

      Delete
  82. Steel waiting for my money, lucky weel

    ReplyDelete
  83. Today is bean 5days seens 72days is over.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Do i have to wait!for how long!within a second you have to receive your money. If it is real game.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Stop wasting your time en Data.forcus on ather things

    ReplyDelete
  86. Please people,these are conmen, don't download the app,they lied to me,I testify

    ReplyDelete
  87. I don't know what is happening with this game series I supposed to collect my payment what is the problem people should pay me my money now

    ReplyDelete
  88. Is this spp really someone can earn something or not

    ReplyDelete
  89. Replies
    1. Here is my account no. 175132001. Ok will be greatfull to see thet i have received the money. Thank you.

      Delete
  90. 72 hrs are over but still eagerly waiting hope I won't be disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  91. Still playing, I just pray I will receive the money after I have reach the minimum coin to redraw

    ReplyDelete
  92. Please go transfer easily paise maker thank you

    ReplyDelete
  93. Still waiting lucky weel .my cash

    ReplyDelete
  94. I've been waiting for more than 72 hours now. Why can't I receive my money?.... I can't believe I wasted my data, time and energy on this fake app

    ReplyDelete
  95. Mota fuck these fucks made this fuckin app,fulls

    ReplyDelete
  96. When I get my money because 72hours is over now

    ReplyDelete
  97. I have submitted my coins today and am waiting for 72hr.
    My bank account is from Nigeria, GTB-0640702741.
    My card no. 5399834800820078
    03-24 (395)
    Please am I need of this money!!!
    Thanks 👍

    ReplyDelete
  98. I have submitted my coins today and am waiting for 72hr.
    My bank account is from Nigeria, GTB-0640702741.
    My card no. 5399834800820078
    03-24 (395)
    Please am I need of this money!!!
    My phone no.(+234)9021237279.
    chisomgoodluck42@gmail.com
    Thanks 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have submitted my coins today and am waiting for 72hr.
      My bank account is from Nigeria, GTB-0640702741.
      My card no. 5399834800820078
      03-24 (395)
      Please am I need of this money!!!
      My phone no.(+234)9021237279.
      chisomgoodluck42@gmail.com
      Thanks 👍

      REPLY

      Delete
  99. Hello aslam o alikum khoi bta sakta hai ya aap real hai ya fake

    ReplyDelete
  100. Over 72hrs now when ... Will receive my money?? Tell me if this is a fake luckwheel

    ReplyDelete
  101. It is over 3 days and have not received my money ,is this for really

    ReplyDelete
  102. It's been two now I haven't received my money...
    My number is...0630793040

    ReplyDelete
  103. You can't just play with our minds give us the money

    ReplyDelete
  104. It's been almost two weeks now I haven't receive my money. May I know if this is real

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment